Today we went to the farm, rode in a wagon full of hay, and searched & searched & searched for the perfect tree....and we found one! Then David cut it down and we hauled the thing home. Very exciting day for these newlyweds!
We got the tree into the stand and wrapped it with lights, then hung all the ornaments -- I even tried to position the thing so that the massive holes (that I swear weren't there when we picked out the tree) were against the wall.
Unfortunately there is not a picture of the incident that occured while I was attempting to put the star on top -- probably because David was upstairs as I was screaming for help because I was trying to hold up the toppling tree that weighed more than I did..... We managed to secure the tree back in place in no time :)
2 comments:
Hold on to those memories!!!!
Where's a CAMERA when you need it?!?
What a pretty tree!
Happy First Christmas Tree, Marissa and David!
Post a Comment