We are at 18 weeks and everything is going well! I'm starting to feel the baby move which is...different. :) Today we went in for the "big" ultrasound and it was amazing! The baby is 7oz. and the heart rate was at 143 bpm. We were able to see all of the baby's parts--except the parts that tell the gender (we're saving that for August. We were able to see the 4 chambers of the heart, kidneys, spine, arms, legs, etc. I could have stayed on that table all day watching our baby on the screen.
Here are a few pictures (including the 16 week belly picture):
So happy for you both, Marissa! We have got to get together soon. We've got to get in girl time while we can, before that baby gets here! Congrats again!
3 comments:
So happy for you both, Marissa! We have got to get together soon. We've got to get in girl time while we can, before that baby gets here! Congrats again!
If this is a boy he's going to look like his mother! Spittin' image! G'ma
SO adorable!!!!! :) Way to hold out! I love it!!!! <3 Angela
Post a Comment